What personal information does Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with availing our services faster.
When does Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC collect information?
Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC collects information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we utilize the acquired information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and services in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to aid you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To prompt for ratings and reviews of services provided
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Your collected information will be used to offer the best deals and exclusive price-cuts on properties you’ve shortlisted.
How do we protect your information?
Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC values our customer’s privacy and ensures to protect all their personal details which are collected from the website or blog.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you against cookies being sent, or you can turn off the cookies manually. Investigate your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way to change your cookie settings.
Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC do not expose your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) unless we provide our users with an advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC website, and others who aid in our business as they agree to keep this information confidential. Customers must understand that with a prior notice, we may release information when its release is mandatory to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We don’t entertain third-party services on both our website and blog.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google Ads Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following strategies for Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC Website and Blogs:
- Remarketing with Google
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Doubleclick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website and our services.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC agree to the following:
- Users can visit the Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC website anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, authorizes the COPPA Rule, which illuminates what administrators of sites and online administrations must do to ensure youngsters’ protection and well-being on the web.
Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC is a professional Real Estate Firm and does not specifically market or entertain children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles frame the foundation of security law in the United States and the ideas they incorporate have assumed a noteworthy part in the advancement of information insurance laws around the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they ought to be executed is basic to conform to the different security laws that ensure individual data.
Keeping in mind the end goal to be in accordance with Fair Information Practices we will make the accompanying responsive move if a data breach happen by:
- Notifying you via an email within 7 business days.
- Notifying the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
Express Demolition & Waste Removal NYC likewise consent to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that people have the privilege to legitimately seek enforceable rights against information authorities and processors who neglect to hold fast to the law. This rule requires not just that people have enforceable rights against data users, yet in addition that people have a plan of action to courts or government organizations to research or potentially arraign rebelliousness by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the guidelines for business email, sets up necessities for business messages, gives beneficiaries the privilege to have messages halted from being sent to them, and spells out extreme punishments for infringement.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information in response to inquiries or other requests or questions
- Send you additional information related to our services.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Name: Express Demolition & Waste, NYC
Brooklyn – 1636 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11233, United States
Queens – 43-17 108 st, Queens, NY 11368, United States
Nassau County – 825 E Gate Blvd, Garden City, NY 11530, United States
Contact : 718.215.0489
Email : email@example.com